Within Me Without Me

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

works for me #6



i'm late for wfmw, but here is my cool tip:

this website has so many awesome gift ideas for those hard to buy for people! it will personalize recommendations for the "giftee", by asking their sex and age and the occasion for the gift. it links to tons of great sites for unique gift giving.

so happy shopping, all! only 5 days left!

don't forget to visit shannon at rocks in my dryer, the hostess of works for me wednesday, for tons of christmastime tips!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Rae said…

    Great idea! Happy Holidays =)

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I checked out the website and it's really neat! Lots of great ideas. Thanks for sharing. :)

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Barbara H. said…

    Looks like lots of good stuff there, thanks!

    Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

     

Post a Comment

<< Home