Within Me Without Me

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things I Love about Jerry




So my last post i was complaining about jerry and his lack of baby help. and last night i kind of attacked him for something else, which is uncharacteristic of me, and wasn't really called for. he's really wonderful, and i'm thankful to have him for my husband, so i feel obliged to list these reasons why:

1. he's funny!
2. he's sexy - he doesn't think so all the time, but i do.
3. he's intelligent
4. he kills bugs
5. he loves God, and loves to talk about his faith
6. he is strong, and could beat someone up if they tried to hurt me
7. he can fix most things around the house
8. he gets along with almost anyone, and makes friends easily
9. he feels comfortable in almost any social situation, and makes others around him comfortable too
10. he asks for and respects my opinions
11. he works hard
12. he loves his kids, and is involved in all aspects of parenting (from diapers to discipline)
13. taking care of his family is his number one priority

and a bonus - he asked my mom first before he asked me to marry him!

i know i sometimes feel overwhelmed and feel like he isn't helping me as much as he should. but even then, he does much more than a lot of men, and he makes up for it in a bunch of other ways.

i could go on and on and make everyone sick with his wonderfulness, but i won't.

and that's my thursday thirteen!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
leave me a comment, and i'll put your link here!
chupie&j's mama


carmen


amy


clumsyraine



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said…

    That's a great list. You sound like a very lucky lady. Sometimes we moms get stressed with all that we do and it's easiest to take it out on our hubbys. It's nice to let them know how wonderful they are. Maybe they'll remember the nice things we say next time we bite their heads of (and yes, there will be a next time...):D

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Carmen said…

    seriously, if he kills bugs, don't let him go!

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I get mad at my hubs a lot and seem to rant a little against him in my blog or when talking to friends, but really he's a great guy and awesome husband. Great post!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger mamashine said…

    #9 is very true. A lot of times it's weird meeting new people, or you feel like you have to suck it up and like the new boyfriend so you don't make your friend angry. He's easy to hang out with and fun right away. :)

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    yeah for Jerry...thats an awesome dude


    Mine is up! Please stop by www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com to vote for our daughters name!!!

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger clumsyraine said…

    You know, I've grumped at my husband about not helping enough lately, but as I read through your list I realize I agree with everything on it about my own beloved. I guess we don't have it too badly after all :) Thanks for the reminder - and the comment on my T13! (http://clumsyraine.wordpress.com)

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said…

    Aww, that's so sweet of you to have done. Why not let him guest one Thursday and reciprocate?

    Happy TT, a few days late!

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Crazy Fat Chick said…

    Sounds like a great guy. I am glad you were able to take a step back from the frustration to remember that.

    Thanks for stopping by.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home