Within Me Without Me

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things about Carrie


13 things on my desk right now

1. my cell phone
2. an empty coffee cup.
3. an orange
4. stacks of applications to go through
5. post-it notes that are only on my desk because they ordered the wrong size to fit in my post-it note holder. i need the square one, and they got the big rectangle ones.
6. pictures of my dogs, babies and friends
7. calculator
8. a houston texans cup with pens, pencils and highlighters
9. a campbells "soup at hand" creamy tomato
10. a baggie of cake that my coworker gave me - homemade by her aunt, from scratch!! yummy...
11. radio/cd player.
12. a magic 8 ball (i use it to decide if i'm going to hire someone)
13. silly putty


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. href="http://zumfamily.blogspot.com">
2. href="http://fourbzboysmom.blogspot.com">
3. href="http://www.patentprincess.com">



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said…

    Hi Carrie, just popped by to check out your Thursday 13. This is my first time participating. You can check mine out at zumfamily.blogspot.com. Thanks, Janeen

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the magic eight ball idea!

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    always a good blog..thanks

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Barbara said…

    Sounds like a crowded desk. Happy TT.

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger K said…

    A great list! Our computer desk has a million things cluttered on it too! I like the magic eight ball idea... I wonder if that's what they were using at my interview today....

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Laurie said…

    this is a fun list--and the topic of my own first TT. I got the idea from a friend... sad thing is, the list is still pretty much the same bc I haven't cleaned up my desk!!! :-)
    http://fourbzboysmom.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Christina said…

    Yum...cake...

    Happy Thursday!
    My list is up at
    www.patentprincess.com

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger mamashine said…

    Go you with all the comments! The magic8 ball made me laugh.

    Do you have a picture of me on your desk? :) (probably not... s'okay.)

     
  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger phdatc said…

    Carrie!
    I should definately get the magic * ball. Should the student be allowed to trun in the paper late... outlook not good. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home