Within Me Without Me

Friday, October 13, 2006

a new guilty pleasure...

since kel is one of the only people who reads my blog, i thought i'd make a confession sure to get her laughing.

i just finished reading a "fluff" romance novel, and i'm ashamed to say i couldn't put it down! i've never read fluffy romance, but i bought it in the grocery store the other day, just to have something to read on the bus to work every day. it was 'paradise' by judith mcnaught. and now i will have to go back to walmart and buy another one, just because i really did enjoy the soap-opera like story line. and, of course, all the sex.

don't know if i can afford $6 per week to buy all these books though. i'll have to go to half price i think.

have a great weekend!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger mamashine said…

    HA! Don't go buy them. I have them all, about to go in my garage sale next weekend. I'll ship 'em media mail as soon as I figure out which box I put them in.
    Read Perfect next. Matt and Meredith have a cameo appearance in it. :)

    Fluffy romance ROCKS!

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger phdatc said…

    I must agree! It's all I read anymore. Next you should try Nora Roberts..

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Carrie said…

    oh i'm so excited!!

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger mamashine said…

    Oh yeah, Nora is great too. I'll have to send you a whole box. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home