Within Me Without Me

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

7 interesting facts

i love being tagged, and i can't resist a meme, so here goes.....

I was tagged by Janeen to tell you 7 facts about myself. I'll try and come up with 7 things I haven't written about before.

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. i wear a size 9 shoe
2. i have found that baby wipes make a pretty good makeup remover. actually, i'm usually too lazy or tired to wash my face before i go to bed, so i just use baby wipes.
3. i graduated from Texas Christian University with a degree in Criminal Justice
4. i really wanted to go to Notre Dame, but we really couldn't afford it. Did you know that Notre Dame only awards academic scholarships to kids in the top 5% of their graduating class?
5. i graduated in the top 6% of my high school class.
6. i was a national merit scholar though
7. i'm glad i ended up at tcu, though. i love fort worth, and made wonderful friends there!

Now I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but i'm opting for the "break the chain, and you will have bad luck for a year and none of your wishes will ever come true" option.


and by the way, i know everyone thinks i'm either a terrific tease, or a big liar because i keep promising to show pictures of birthdays, swingsets, easter, and everything else. i swear to you that our pictures are stuck in the hard drive of our home computer because the &*^%^&* time warner people can't fix our internet. they've already buried the cable (because our dogs chewed it up....oops) and replaced the modem, and it's still not working. so be patient, little ducks.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said…

    AH, very interesting. Top 6% huh? You are smart. I'm not that smart. At least you take your makeup off. Most nights I'm too tired and say the heck with it. I know I'll regret it when I'm 50.

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger T with Honey said…

    Huggies Natural Care Unscented wipes are most certainly my favorite make up remove. Just don't try using the store brand ones from Sam's. Much too scratchy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home