Within Me Without Me

Monday, July 17, 2006

Back at work, for good this time.....


I went to work for three days in the last week of June, then was home for the past two weeks. Today was my first real day back. i hate to say it, but it wasn't as bad as i anticipated. for some reason, i feel guilty saying that. i wouldn't want Sadie to think that i don't feel as bad leaving her at home as I did when I left Aidan for the first time!! I think i just feel more at ease. They're at home with Cha Cha, and I have nothing to worry about with either of them. I loved being home with them, although it's a lot of work! just the few trips i made with the two of them to Walmart and the post office were a little chaotic. I guess another difference is that this time around, i'm not returning to a job that i'm already burnt out on. HR is pretty cool.

Anyway, my first day back is done, and it's time to go home to the kiddos!!

stay tuned for an up and coming post about pumping at work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home