Within Me Without Me

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My friend kel is pregnant again!! I'm so excited for her, and will be praying constantly for her for the next 9 months!

my baby is finally asleep in her swing. i'm debating whether to leave her there or try to move her to the bassinet. ksl says her kids spent nights in the swing - why didn't i ever think of that? i mean, she's comfy, right? i think i'll go ahead and try to move her. the swing's in the den, and i don't want to sleep on the couch.

time for bed. work tomorrow. ugh.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger mamashine said…

    gilly slept in the swing sometimes too. I have one of those travel ones that's low to the floor and I would just move it in next to the bed when I went to sleep.

    Thanks! Prayers are much appreciated! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home