Within Me Without Me

Thursday, March 08, 2007

thursday 13 - number 13

yay! haven't done one in a while, so here goes -

this is i think my 103rd post, so i am obliged by bloggityville to do a 100 things about me post. i'm working on it, and should have one up soon. so, for my thursday 13, here are 13 reasons you should come back and check on me, to read my 100 things!!

1. a lot of effort will be put in, so i need rewards! (in the form of lovey comments)
2. i'm fascinating!
3. well, some people think so.
4. i like to find things that i have in common with other bloggers to talk about, and these 100 lists are great ways to do it.
5. it will have pictures!
6. i offer a high quality product for a fraction of the price of the leading blogger.
7. i personally guarantee that at least one of my 100 things will make you laugh, or your money back.
8. it's free!
9. you will be a witness to some self-revelation in the form of listmaking. good stuff.
10. in other words, i'll be learning about me while i'm listing, and you'll be learning about me by reading.
11. quite philosophical and esoteric.
13. and silly all at the same time.

so come back to visit!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home