Within Me Without Me

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

life is good!

some good updates.........

so sadie is finally settling in. she still cries when i leave, but composes herself a lot sooner. and yesterday, they reported she didn't cry at all in the afternoon, even after she woke up from her nap! she has started talking more and more there, too. she talks all the time at home, but rarely did at school, i guess because she was too upset. so that's a good sign. so i feel better about that. and of course, aidan is doing better again too. he is such a big boy.

and in other news....

i just got a promotion!!!!

i'm now a supervisor in the placement unit, where we have probationers in treatment facilities.

i hope you're not offended that i didn't write my usual posts about interviewing and please send me good vibes and here's how i did, and oh well i'll get 'em next time. i was tired of sounding like a broken record, and thought maybe i was jinxing myself.

but wow!! i'm so excited. i start in 2 weeks. but they already switched my payroll stuff, so i'll get my first new and improved paycheck the same week i start! i guess that's one benefit to having working in personnel for 2 years - friends in payroll!

so yay for me! yay for my kiddos.

yay for halloween tomorrow! hurray for cooler weather finally here! even though it will still be 80 today, at least it's getting down to 50 at night.... perfect weather, in my southern opinion.

have a great week!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger phdatc said…

    Congratulations!!!

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger T with Honey said…

    Yay for you! And Sadie! And Halloween too!
    I'm looking forward to seeing how much of Princess's stash I can sneak into my snack drawer at work.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Aimee said…

    Congrats on the promotion and yay for the kids adjusting to their new place :)

    Life really is good :)

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said…

    Congrats on your promotion!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home