Within Me Without Me

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

works for me wednesday #7

i haven't done one of these in a while, but i want to show y'all this cool cool thing. a lot of you probably already have these, but a few of my friends had never seen them...



it called the munchkin fresh food feeder, and it's awesome. sadie loves it! i can put fruit, veggies, ice, whatever in it (things that she's too little to have whole) and she will chew to her heart's content. it works great as a teether with the ice. and now she can have new foods without me having to worry about her choking on them.

you can buy it at walmart or target.
love this thing!

be sure to check out shannon at rocks in my dryer for tons more wfmw tips!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Aimee said…

    You know, I always wondered if these things worked. Good to know that they are mom recommended since Baby Girl is a late teether and she wants to chomp on all kinds of food but can't!

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Darcy said…

    I use this thing with my daughter too. I wish I would've known about them with my older 2!

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Kacey said…

    I did not see it when my 2 were little(r), but did buy it for a friend who loved it! I will certainly remember it for #3! Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Kacey said…

    I did not see it when my 2 were little(r), but did buy it for a friend who loved it! I will certainly remember it for #3! Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger loni said…

    Please hop on over to Kelli's blog and wish her a very happy Birthday!

    http://gillysmama.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great idea! Is it dishwasher safe? I need to remember this one. Thanks for sharing! =)

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said…

    I feed bag for babies. Oh, golly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home